The easiest way to improve writing skills is to write
Articles every day
The easiest way to improve writing is to write more and more. So if you want to be an skilled web writer, this perfection has one primary law and that is Practice.
It sounds very hard to think of writing 12 articles every day. It is an effort that masterminds the plan. It takes:
1. The most important factor, is your typing speed. You have to test your speed and if it is less than required, first you simply have to acquire advanced key boarding , on the internet and bring your speed up to 80 words per minute.
2. Now start getting ready writing for the web practice.
- Prepare by choosing the topic that is familiar to you for one week, that is 84 articles.
- Add seven different sub topic that you can write as titles
- Find keywords and make a list, do a spread sheet download.
- Find research sources for additional information on these topics and make a note of it.
- Keep stop watch or clock timer handy to time yourself while writing articles. A dictionary, and a Grammar book to consult if needed will help you save time. Or use computer but it might consume more time.
All this is going to take a lot of the time, but it is well worth it to save your time.
3. You will need a quiet place to type your articles. Remove all the distracting elements from and around your writing desk.
4. Create an outline of your article and use a template to write your article, Outlining makes it easy for you.
5. Set a time for your self. It should not take more than fifteen minutes to write one article. The word count keep it 350 to 400 words. Make use of the key words, from the list you have ready.
Do not stop at all in between. Do not stop to edit the article. If you have the urge to stop tell yourself, to finish writing the article first.
6. Once the timer starts stop writing. It is time to take a two minute break. Take a drink of water if you need. Deep breathe and get ready for the second article
7. With in an hour and few minutes you have 4 articles ready. Now take a well deserved break. Do not make your break too long, A longer break might make you a procrastinator.
Back to the desk and set your alarm time to start again. After all articles are ready, you have relaxed well, come back to your desk and it is time to copyediting and proofread your articles.
Do not spend extra time, it should take five minutes to check each article thoroughly. Make sure read it loud, it makes use of more senses and eliminates all errors much faster. Your program to improve writing skills by writing 12 articles daily is ready. It will take twenty days to perfect it.