Achieve Success With These 3 Timeless
Treasure Secrets To Success
Almost everyone uses secrets to success. But it just depends how much they really use it and how consistently they use it. Success formula is one and the same but it has been described in different words by different people.
Once you feel the need of success, to be successful, you will come up with basic thoughts to planning process your success plan. I have summed up this process into three main principles.
- Find and know information (how to become successful)
- Apply the information Immediately (information to be successful)
- Be persistent.( use information to be successful)
Once you get to know this formula you have to start sharing it with others. This way your positive energy and positive energy from everyone will create a secret key to make your success formula work. The rules that you learn to find your freedom need to effect you from inside, that is your mind heart and soul must believe it and you have to make it a part of your life. In order to make it a part of your life others, who you know must adopt it too so you may live a life of success easily. All this begins with a desire.
Desire And Burning Desire
Desire is expressed differently by different famous philosophers. It can be a goal, purpose, mission or vision or a combination of all, But it is for sure a bigger fact, so big that without it success formula can not work.
Once you have a desire that is constantly becoming bigger inside you it turns into a burning desire. Simply match your desire for advancement with the success formula to apply information for your success and your position and your finances will improve immediately. This immediate start will explode automatically. How will it explode? It is a natural reaction.
The longer you had the burning desire the faster it will build. Success formula is based on the presumption that there is a burning desire. Your next action is to match the desire, mission, purpose and passion with the information that will achieve extraordinary results. Your action to react for your burning desire will express the success formula.
In order to understand the success formula know the difference between wishes and desire. Wishing to have money will not bring any changes to seek a formula to work on it.
It is desire that works to achieve what you are looking for. If you are eager for abundance so much that you have a burning desire and you are ready to take any ethical action to reach your goal that is the process of success. This kind of desire has six major steps. Since financial abundance commonly converts into burning desire I will use it as an example.
- Fix an amount, a quantity, a figure in the form of abundance that you need. It is not enough to say I want plenty of money as it is hard to materialize. Fix an amount It could be one Million Dollars or five million. Whatever your burning desire is.
- Now what are you determined to give for this freedom. As there is no reality that can give you something for nothing. If I am working on my burning desire for abundance I will decide to use thirty percent of this money for the medical treatment of seniors and children. You may find your own give away project.
- Establish an exact date to achieve your abundance. Think carefully and then choose this day. As you need some time to process the desire into action and reality. Here you can select one final date for your burning desire and shorter goal dates in between. Write these dates, to review your burning desire process.
- Create an action plan for achieving your desire. Effective planning strategy masterminds this project carefully. As ignoring it, might change your burning desire into desire only and all your plans disappear in thin air. Fast action is very important here.
- Write down all top four steps of your burning desire with positive words. It has to be clear concise, statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for this acquisition and describe the plan very clearly.
- Read this statement twice daily. Read it loud, just before retiring at night, and once after arising in the morning. See and feel and believe yourself already in possession of money.
It is the power of great dreams that will help you. Thomas Edison, Marconi, Helen Keller, Charles Dickens, Robert Burns and many others have used these principals to achieve their dreams.
If you have a burning desire for something right now when you are reading this, post, you may as well try these six steps for your desire to materialize. Open your mind to it. Use planning strategy and boost your positive energy for your burning desire.
According to the three basic elements of success plan burning desire that was working over time to go through the process of achieving goals is seeking information. You got the information and now it is time to apply the information immediately.
Apply The Information Immediately To Get Results
The second and most important aspect of success formula is applying the information that you discovered will help you succeed.
Because this section is real action it will bring success in your life. Do not let your burning desire go down. If the burning desire to be successful dies down naturally and you kept waiting for something, your opportunity to succeed has disappeared and you will have to work at it all over again.
All the knowledge that you gained was a great aspect of discovery and there is nothing wrong to compile knowledge, but real impact of success can not come without using this knowledge and therefore this call to action is extremely important to be successful.
This is the center point that needs most attention. It is the accomplishment of the action that will move your world to a successful point that you want to see. So apply all that information that you gathered to get success.
The question is who will want to delay this process once they have the burning desire? Many of us do it because there is something inside that stops for achieving this success. Think about it, seriously. Figure it out for yourself. What can that be?
It is the One thing that we all have It is a four letter word “FEAR”
- Fear of unknown. Fear that if you did not become successful after applying the information.
- Fear of the known. What if I can not apply these hard facts one by one as is important to use for success.
- If you did not try you will not face the disappointment.
Learning something new takes time, effort and discipline. The longer you wait to do something the greater the chances are you will never actually do it.
In other words begin now. Do not say you will begin tomorrow, Begin this second as tomorrow never comes.
Whatever you start doing does not have to be perfect, but there have to be a start. It will help you understand the application of information that you want to use to be successful and that is a start. The unknown becomes known.
This is a step in the right direction. As Napoleon Hill says in his book Think and Grow Rich
Do not wait the time will never be “just right”. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along”
This does not mean you have to do it purposely in a poor way because it is your first time doing it, but the fact that if you are having problem doing it still try your best and do it as much as possible.
This is what gets everyone their Success, where there is light,
- Where you will find your comfort zone.
- Where you will find wisdom and knowledge.
- If you did find the ultimate spot you have happiness too.
The last vital principle that gets your ultimate spot is persistence. The top achievers have been falling down and getting back up pretty much all the time. There are so many historical examples that persistence always pays in the form of success.
Some other people will call it luck as the basic reason to be successful or not being successful and not the person who planned focused and achieved.
Where as achievers know that luck has nothing to do with the success formula. It is information, applying the information in a persistent way and the end result is success.
Persistence is the determining factor of the success level, you get. It is easy to get discouraged and quit. This is the most natural way to avoid pain and getting nowhere is the biggest pain anyone feels. What keeps you going persistently again and again ? Your burning desire. A desire bigger than any no.
In the words of Winston Churchill
Never give in, never give in, Never, never, never, never – in nothing great or small, large or petty: Never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense.”