Online Networking And Your Personal Network To Blog Sites
Online networking is a popular and effective technique to achieve goals create traffic and assist everyone in the networking group. Net workers are always making strong connections. Following up, keeping in touch, and forming win-win strategic planning process and mastermind groups, in business society, on Internet or any category of life.
Online networking actually can be called as building best bond within a group. If you are not a networker you can not be a leader. Because leadership comes with community and there is no community without network.
So, as a blogger, if you want to be known by the world wide web to create any kind of influence, you have to network.
Networking as a blogger will get you known in the blogsphere, and with that you will get the benefits of the blogging community. As a blogger it may get you the traffic you need to rank your blog.
Your blog all by yourself is like a strong big tree in a desert. And no one will know you.
Commenting on blogs is good for the search engines and good for your networking. It is a social activity knowing others who do like you do.
It provides you optimization like social book marking sites
It is easy to succeed as a net worker as you do not have to do anything special or out of the way you just have to make sure that you treat everyone with respect and integrity. This can be done easily with a nice behavior and spending some time and effort of knowing the net working partners and sincerity.
Just like any other net working, blogging network community is open to everyone as long as your personal net work values are strong and ethical.
The great news is blog netwokers are not born. Once you start blogging you want to be know by other bloggers for two main reason you want to be recognized as a blogger and you want to optimize your blog. To empower your blogging effort you can work on your social nature and get to know other bloggers by networking, it is this simple. The basic rules of blog networking are based on three main principles. By the way these rules can be used for any kind of networking too.
1. The Law of abundance:
There are plenty of opportunities for everyone. Lots of different blogs with different niches and different ideas. All blogs are different from each other but we can always communicate and find better thing for ourselves and each other. That is the real spirit of blog networking. Comment to create traffic to blog is a great networking activity to support each other to optimize better. Great blog net workers believe in an abundance of opportunities.
2. The Law of Reciprocity:
This law applies to all the positive activity of a group and works in blog network work too. Whatever we will give to our blog network will comeback in our blogging efforts ten folds.
3. The Law of Giving without expectations:
In the blog network group do not expect to get back directly from the source you have given. It comes to you sooner or later in different forms, you are not able to realize. So just give and forget. This is the blog network basics
So when you are networking as a blogger the more people you will know the more you will give, try to influence positively as we all want to be positive and be recognized for things that are accepted by majority. People who develop strong clusters of networking groups are called master net workers, and everyone has some of these master net workers in every group.
These cluster create traffic to their own blogs and everyone’s blog in the group
As Jacinta Dean proved to be a master net work and developed 100 comments challenge for so many of us with network basics. Now we have a few cluster in this group which is good and natural.
Here are the 10 Commandments of becoming a Blogging Networker of Influence
1. Blog networking is a skills, Pay attention to networking group and be sincere.
2. Value your blogging network. Every member is a part of it. The opinion they gain for you affect their future opinion of you.
3. Connect with your blogging network heart to heart. Aim to be totally present and in the moment all the time and achieve goals for networking blog.
4. Arm yourself with a shortest title with your name for recognition in your blogging net work. A logo icon on paper can also become an asset to the group
5. Be friends with everyone in your blog network group and accept them as they are.
6. Communicate with every one as the all look at you as a role model to learn from you and change for the better.
7. The most powerful people in your blogging network are those who share all the information they have. Those who utilize the information are able to get blog traffic with the network activities.
8. It is not wrong to create smaller groups of like minded people with in your blogging net work. It is completely natural and approved by net working strategies.
9. Build a great relationship with everyone in the online blog networking group. Not all the members will be following you or helping you and that does not mean they are to be neglected. Have a strong relation ship with the full group as much as possible. This is networking basics.
10. Follow up with your blog networking friends as soon as possible. Give your time for networking to keep moving a head in your group and create strength to it. Do not think “what is in it for me“. It is the personal strength of networking basics that makes your group strong and provides blog traffic.
- Blog Traffic – How To Be Ranked #1 On The First Page Of Google Organic Listing
- 20 Effective Strategies To Blog Traffic For More Readers and Comments
- Guest Blogging – Effective Techniques That Work To Improve The Host And Guest Blogs
- Blog Writing Services Do Provide Great Income As A Professional Blogger
This entry was posted in Blogging and tagged in Achieve goals, Best bond, blog traffic, networkers, Networking basics, Online networking, personal network, Social bookmarking, Strategic planning source.